Confidress which has its address at D-9 & 10, Sector 33, Infocity Phase II, Gurugram, Haryana,
Haryana 122002, operates under the trade name, 'Confidress' (hereinafter referred to as
"Confidress" or "We” or "Us” or " Our") is concerned about the privacy of its users (hereinafter
referred to as "You" "Your" "Yourself") accessing its website located at
familiarize you with the manner in which Confidress collects, uses and discloses your
information collected through the Website.
We would like to inform that this Policy is subject to change without intimation and you shall be
required to review the same regularly. The protection and security of your personal information
is one of Confidress’s top priorities. This Policy discloses Confidress’s practice with respect to
the information collected from you on this website. By using this website you agree to accept
the terms of this policy as well as the Website's Terms & Conditions as provided for in https://www.confidress.com/terms-of-use. By
accessing or using this website you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your
personal information in any manner described in this policy. This Policy extends to both, users
who visit the website but do not transact business on the website, as well as users who are
registered on the website. This policy is incorporated into and subject to the Terms &
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
- 1. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER
- 1.1. 'Personal Information' refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify,
contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains, including but not limited to,
name, body measurements, postal address, phone number, email address, password, financial
profiles, identification number, credit card information etc.
- 1.2. When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information, which is
provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe,
efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that
most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and
easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we
consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- 1.3. You may need to provide Us with Your Personal Information during the course of using
some services of Confidress for instance, while creating a User ID, provide information in Your
account while registering on the Website, or provide financial information while making an
online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with
Confidress's customer service by phone, email or otherwise, including through our chat feature
and provide reviews for the content/products/services available on the Website.
- 1.4. In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time
You visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics
do not identify You personally, but provide us the information regarding Your visit to the
Website and the type of user who is accessing Our Website and certain browsing activities by
You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being
accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.), the operating
system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting our Website. The
duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of
your access. This data is used by Confidress to understand the use and number of users visiting
the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may
be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developers, strategic business partners of
Confidress and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business, the Website as well
as to improve the overall user experience. This anonymous information is collected through the
use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most websites.
- 1.5. Confidress also uses the log file like other website servers which is the standard measures.
They include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP),
referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to
analyse trends, administer the site, track a user's movement and gather broad demographic
information for aggregate use.
- 1.6. You acknowledge that apart from Your Personal Information, if You upload any content on
the Website, such content may contain information including Personal Information and the same
may be available to the other users of the Website. Confidress will not be liable for the disclosure
and dissemination of such Personal Information to third parties.
- 1.7. Confidress may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Website, but it will
never contain Personal Information. Confidress does not disclose Personal Information to third
parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when Confidress is legally
obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, it will be bound to do
- 1.8. Confidress implements standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and
unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no Internet site can fully eliminate
- 1.9. You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on
the Website. Confidress uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the
information that You share with the Website is transferred and shared with such third party
payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase
history/details that You make from the Website.
- 1.10. Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure
sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the
highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that
Internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion in using the same.
- 2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 2.1. We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about Your visits to our Website, and Your interaction with our products and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, postal address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
- 2.2. The Website provides third-party advertisements and links to other websites. Confidress does not provide any Personal Information to these third-party websites or advertisers.
- 3. COOKIES
- 3.1. When You use the Website, Confidress's servers may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies.
- 3.2. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to Confidress.
- 4. USAGE OF THE INFORMATION
- 4.1. Confidress does not trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from You.
- 4.2. Personal Information provided by You is used only:
to facilitate Your use of the Website;
to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services; to provide You with information about Confidress's products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers;
to send You important information regarding the Website, changes to Website's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
to send You surveys and marketing communications that Confidress believes may be of interest to You;
to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
to help You address Your problems with the Website including addressing any technical problems;
if You purchase any product from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
for proper administering of the Website;
to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
to improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
to protect the integrity of the Website; and
to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- 4.3. Confidress owns all the information collected via the Website or applications installed on the Website. As applicable, the information collected by Confidress shall be used to contact You about the Website and Website related news and services available on the Website; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update You on all the special offers available on the Website and provide You with a better shopping experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the Website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email. Some of Your information may be shared with and used by third parties who shall need to have access to information, such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and Confidress to perform their duties and fulfill Your order requirements. Confidress does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that the Website may collect from You through this Website. However, Confidress is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to Your browser settings.
- 4.4. Confidress reserves the right to share any of Your personal information to comply with summons, court orders or other legal process. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such summons, court orders or legal process, which shall be without notice to You.
- 4.5. The Website may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with Our investors, advertisers or other third parties. When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to Your Personal Information. When You contact Confidress through any means such as chat/email, Confidress reserves the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
- 5. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- 5.1. Confidress will use information only in accordance with the Policy under which the information was collected unless we have received explicit authorization.
- 5.2. Due to the existing regulatory environment, We cannot ensure that all of Your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example (without limiting and foregoing), We may be forced to disclose information to the government, law enforcement agencies or third parties. Under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or members may abuse or misuse Your information that they collect from Our Website. Therefore, although We use industry standard practices to protect Your privacy, We do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personally identifiable information or private communications would always remain private. As a matter of policy, We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about You to any third party.
- 5.3. However, the following describes some of the ways that Your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help You use Our Website. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about You, then their use of Your information is governed by their private policy.
Other Corporate Entities: We may share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with Our parent and/or subsidiaries and/ or group companies and/or affiliates, that are committed to serving Your online needs and related services. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your browsing experience. To the extent that these entities have access to Your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, You should expect that We would share some or all of Your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and You authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us or You to legal liability.
- 6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
- 6.1. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, We adopt internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where We store Your personal data.
- 6.2. Style Cracker is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website also linked to many other sites and we are not and shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
- 6.3. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Confidress shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A "Force Majeure Event" shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Confidress and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc
- 7. USER DISCRETION
- 7.1. You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is classified as mandatory, You will not be able to avail of that part of the services, features or content.
- 7.2. You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. When You update information, Confidress may keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
- 7.3. Confidress may, if You so choose, send direct advertisement mailers to You at the address given by You. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking at the unsubscribed link option attached to e-mail.
- 7.4. If You do not want Confidress to use Personal Information that You communicate to Confidress, please report to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 8.1. By accessing the Website, You have agreed to the terms set out in this Policy. This Policy
should be at all times read along with the Terms & Conditions
https://www.confidress.com/privacy-policy and https://www.confidress.com/terms-of- use of the
- 8.2. Unless stated otherwise, the Policy applies to all information that Confidress has about You and Your account.
- 8.3. By using this Website and the products, content and services provided on the Website, You agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information collected through the Website may be transferred across national boundaries and stored and processed in any country around the world. You also acknowledge that in certain countries or with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third party vendors or agents of Confidress such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, to help facilitate Confidress in providing certain functions.
- 8.4. Confidress may make changes to this Policy, from time to time at Confidress's sole discretion or on account of changes in law or changes in its business. Confidress may e-mail periodic reminders of the notices and conditions, unless You have instructed Confidress not to, but You should check the Website frequently to see recent changes. Notwithstanding the above, Confidress shall not be required to notify You of any changes made to the Policy. The revised Policy shall be made available on the Website. Your continued use of the Website, following changes to the Policy, will constitute Your acceptance of those changes.
- 8.5. In addition to the foregoing, any disputes arising under this Policy shall be governed by the laws of India and the Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- 9. GREVIANCE OFFICER
- In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer who can be contacted with respect to any complaints or concerns including those pertaining to breach of Confidress’s Terms & Conditions, and other polices or questions are published as under:
- Grievance Officer Name: Mr. Ashish Yadav
Email address: email@example.com
[10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday except Public Holidays]